While allowing another tutor to utilize your account can be acceptable, we encourage tutors to consider the structure of their OnlineTutorLy account when trying to maximize their business:
- Only one email address can be utilized for communication through an account
- Bank transfer payments can only be routed to one bank account
- References may only be completed for the account holder
- All response rates and star ratings reflect solely on the account holder, regardless of who uses the account or conducts the lesson
- If a situation arises that requires help from OnlineTutorLy Customer Support to settle a dispute, only the account holder will have the ability to resolve the issue with our team.
Further, multiple tutors using a single account can make it difficult and unclear for students to know who they are working with, and how that tutor is qualified to help them with their specific needs.
If you’d like more information, please contact Customer Support.