Certified TEFL/TESOL educator
Excellent communicator, passionate, and gifted professional with 2-years teaching experience. Talented in public speaking, mentoring and organisational skills. Expert in closely monitoring students’ progress while implementing modern educational techniques into daily practices. Energetic, patient, responsible, dedicated, knowledgeable and student-centric instructor with strong understanding of teaching English as a second language (ESL). Successful in helping students develop strong literacy skills and versed in online teaching. Committed to helping all students reach maximum potential.
* Tell me everything I need to know about your lessonContact Me
• Adapt teaching methods and lesson plans to changing student needs to increase online classroom participation by 90%.
• Achieved 99% grade average for the English language receptive and productive skill tests within a month through effective student preparation.
• Instruct up to eleven students individually and in groups on literacy.
• Administer assessments to determine each student's specific educational and social needs.
• Evaluate students' understanding of course material through tests.