Experienced Maths, Physics and English Teacher and Tutor in Nigeria
- Having taught in many schools and colleges in Nigeria and experienced in the field of Civil Engineering, I can boostly say that, I have all it takes to make students excel in their various courses of study, majorly in Mathematics, Physics and English. Also, my experiences in both the four walls of classroom, lecture halls and in the construction industries can help the students to stand out both theoretically and practically. Furthermore, my experiences in journalism and creative writing had earned me lots of recognition over the years — Director of Media of Publicity for WEAH foundation, YMGCP, YATTC, NAKSS to mention but a few. As the president of Visionary Writers’ Group, I had impacted the lives of people over the world via our mantra “changing the world with pen”; this is a group where emerging writers are trained by proficient and prolific writers. Also, I had years of online tutoring experience with Brainly.in and Latinhire, which undoubtedly, was a great experience for me and endless joy for my students as they fed me back on how they came out with flying colours in their exams. This will further explain how effectively and efficiently I haven’t only be making income online but also impacting in lives of people. All primary subjects, A level maths, Act English, All Nursery School Subjects, Basic Science, Civil Engineering, Elementary Maths, Elementary Science, English, General Maths.
* Tell me everything I need to know about your lessonContact Me
- To help students from three-tiers of education to solve their assignments and home works.
- To make sure the answers are high qualities answers freed from plagiarism and comprehensible by the students.
- To provide all the needed aids that will help the students improve in those asked questions.
Taking students through physics and all that needed to be known in the practical aspect.
- organising physics' extramoral lesson to further prepared the students for their external and internal exams
B. Eng, Civil Engineering
Second Class, Upper Division